[TAGS] My new 3D painting

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:10:38 UTC 2021

Hi,
Glad to share an image of my new 3D painting called "Just a bite".
Description : It has olive green background. There is a big white
plate in the center of it. And on the plate towards the top right,
there is a big donut with chocolate sauce, decorated with silver sugar
pearls while a fork is placed beside it. At the bottom left, a giant
and hungry Ladybug is crawling towards the Donut. The plate, donut,
fork and bug are 3D and can be felt.
Every bit of making this painting was fun; especially the donut and
the bug.. Planning to do more such food paintings like Pizza, a bowl
of ice-cream, etc, I am sure it will be fun too.

Aishwarya.