[TAGS] Non-Visual Digital Creativity Study

Abigale Stangl abigale.stangl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:32:38 UTC 2022

Hello, TAGs community,

Lotus Zhang, my colleague at the University of Washington is preparing to
conduct a short survey study called, "Digital Content Creation by Blind and
Low Vision People", and is looking for participants for the pilot of the
survey as well as other participants. Below are a few details about the
study. If you are interested, please respond to me  or Lotus directly at
hanziz at uw.edu

Thanks and happy creating! Abby

The purpose of this survey is to understand the digital content creation
experiences of people who are blind or who have low vision. The survey
questions cover demographics and experiences with creating different types
of digital content (e.g., documents, photos, audio clips). The survey
should take no more than 20 minutes. At the end, you can opt into a drawing
for a $50 Amazon gift card, for which you will need to provide an email
address.