[TAGS] In the making: my new 3D tactile painting

Bob MAREK forblindkids at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 19:05:30 UTC 2022

This is brilliant Aishwarya! Great idea to have a painting inside a
painting. I was thinking if adding it to your presentation in the INVISIBLE
HERITAGE channel but I am planning to organize a similar conference in 2022
so this painting can be a start of your next collection and material for
the conference. Congratulations! Bob

pt., 7.01.2022, 19:46 użytkownik Aishwarya Pillai via TAGS <tags at nfbnet.org>