[TAGS] preferences for tactile models versus maps?

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:49:20 UTC 2022

Thanks Matt. To answer your question, I'm asking about raised line
maps (2.5D) as compared to 3D models. The presentation you saw about
the RF ID chips fits a famaliar pattern--building needs to be fitted
with beacons of whatever tech, and then the user needs access to said
tech (usually a smartphone app).