[TAGS] Recruiting participants for study on collaborative brainstorming.

Abigale Stangl astangl at uw.edu
Mon Mar 20 18:32:36 UTC 2023

TAGS friends and colleagues,

My collaborator Maitraye Das at the University of Washington and I are
hoping to recruit a few more people with visual impairments to participate
in a study on collaborative ideation and brainstorming between people with
and without disabilities. Outcomes of this study are intended to inform the
design of more accessible design tools.

If you are interested, please find additional information about the study
and inclusion criteria here:
https://bit.ly/accessible-collab-ideation

Cheers, Abby
--
Abigale Stangl, Ph.D.
CRA Computing Innovation Postdoctoral Fellow