[TAGS] Titanic ship model

Bob MAREK forblindkids at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:27:52 UTC 2023

Dear Aishwary,
You'll never cease to amaze me! This is really brilliant. The model which
you have created has all of the necessary components, without unnecessary
details and looks attractive both to eyesight and touch. Congratulations!
Any more 3D mdels planned?
Warm regards and best wishes - Bob
P.S. The emoticon which you gave me in New Delhi hangs over my desk and
brings a smile to my face ach time I look at it. I am ataching it to share
with  all addrressees of your e-mail.
[image: image.png]

pt., 19 maj 2023 o 21:47 Aishwarya Pillai via TAGS <tags at nfbnet.org>