[TAGS] Sharing my new 3D painting- Chateau de Pierre

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 10:49:52 UTC 2023

Hi All,
Here's my new 3D painting!
Title: Chateau de Pierre. It is a French name which means Castle Rock
in English.
Description for People with Visual Impairment:
"Chateau de Pierre" is a 3D acrylic landscape painting, rich in
texture and color. It is a portrayal of a serene scene, where you can
sense the elements of nature and the majesty of a distant castle.
Starting from the top of the painting, the largest part consists of
the sky, which spans approximately 60 percent of the canvas. The sky
is painted in blue, creating a calming atmosphere. Towards the upper
right-hand corner, you'll feel the presence of the sun, depicted in
warm hues of orange and red, casting a gentle glow across the canvas.
Around the sun, there are hints of these warm colors, adding a touch
of radiance to the sky. As you explore the sky with your fingers,
you'll encounter two white birds in mid-flight, their wings
outstretched as they soar through the open space. Moving downward from
the sky, your fingers will encounter the cool, calming blue sea. You
can follow the transition from the sky to the sea by feeling for the
horizon. Near the lower edge of the sea, you'll encounter rugged
rocks, their surfaces textured to convey their sturdiness. Beyond the
rocks, at the very bottom of the painting, there's soft sand. Now,
towards the left side of the painting, running from the bottom to the
top is a massive gray mountain. The mountain's surface is painted with
moss, providing a sense of its age and natural beauty. You can use
your fingers to explore the elevation of the mountain. At the
mountain's peak, you'll discover three ash-colored castle towers, each
adorned with a single window. These towers sit proudly atop the
mountain, offering a sense of mystery and wonder.
In this painting, I've endeavored to create a 3D experience for you
through various elements—the sun, mountains, castle towers, birds, and
rocks—all of them exist in three dimensions. This is the first time I
ventured into depicting castle towers in my artwork. Each tower is
approximately 10 cm in size, and I painstakingly applied layers of 5
mm thick paper to their surfaces in multiple rows to achieve the
textured appearance of stone walls. This meticulous process consumed a
total of 10 days, and I'm thrilled to present the result to you. See
less

With regards,
Aishwarya