[TAGS] My 3D painting- Bow Wow

Matthew Gesualdi matt at tact-ed.org
Tue Sep 26 14:05:02 UTC 2023

Aishwarya, it's beautiful and playful.

I think you're getting so skilled that your blindness isn't in your way when you make art, it's adding to your technique.

I have a friend who is a magician and is blind. He's so good with cards and other close-up magic that people don't always believe that he doesn't see.

In martial arts the general term is "becoming an adept".

I'm sure the Buddha or Lau Tsu would be able to explain it better, but all I can say is, bloody well done.

With respect,
Matt

Matt Gesualdi
www.Tact-Ed.org (stay tuned for a new name and mission)