[Tall-Corn] blind Iowans get shorted by governor again

Richard nf5b at wpusa.dynip.com
Sun Feb 26 15:55:02 UTC 2017

Greetings coleagues,

I see we've lost ten more positions at the library for hte blind.  One of
the reasons cited is so-called "digital braille."

I hate to tell these clowns this, but "digital braille" is only digital if
one is using a braille display to read it.  Or, if one has a braille
embosser to make hardcopy.
Otherwise, reading braille with syntehsized speech is not using braille
imho.

IF folks are wondering what I"m referencing, I am referencing an article
in the state news section of the Burlington Hawkeye for February 26.
\
\
Regards,

Richard Webb