[Tall-Corn] experiencing some issues with NFB-NEWSLINE

Jerad S. Nylin jerad.nfbi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:23:12 UTC 2017

Good afternoon fellow Federationists,

Michael Barber would like me to share that we are experiencing some issues
with the downloading software for NFB-NEWSLINE this afternoon, so you may
experience some difficulty receiving your paper.  We know that the Cedar
Rapids Gazette is one of those.  Please be patient as our national office is
working on this.

Check out our National Federation of the Blind of Iowa Facebook and Twitter
accounts for updates.

FACEBOOK: National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Twitter: @NFB_owa

Thank you for your patience.

Jerad S. Nylin

President: National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Email:           <mailto:jerad.nfbi at gmail.com> jerad.nfbi at gmail.com

Cellphone: (319)535-3723

Website:      <http://www.nfbi.org> www.nfbi.org

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back.