[Tall-Corn] nfb logl baseball caps

Bob Ray rjray at q.com
Thu May 25 17:55:17 UTC 2017

Okay. Sounds good to me.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Tall-Corn [mailto:tall-corn-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Richard
via Tall-Corn
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:07 AM
To: tall-corn at nfbnet.org
Cc: Richard <nf5b at wpusa.dynip.com>
Subject: [Tall-Corn] nfb logl baseball caps

Greetings colleagues,

For those of you attending the board meeting in Des MOines on June 3, make
plans to get your cap with an nfb logo.  The southeast IOwa is selling them
for a very reasonable price.  NOt just does our chapter benefit, but the
state affiliate and national movement do as well.

WE're selling them for $12 each . That's a very good price.  Comparable hats
usually sell for twice that when advertising professional and college sports
teams, etc.

Christie Steele, our chapter president will have osme to go to national at
this meeting, and plenty to sell.

REgards,

Richard