[Tall-Corn] The clock is ticking - so let's get clicking

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Dec 9 23:00:13 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon Fellow Federationists:

We are two days away from the deadline for affiliate funding  assistance
applications for the 2019 Washington Seminar. It is important to get these
applications in as soon as possible so that I have a chance to review them
and get decisions out in a timely manner. The deadline  is 11:59 PM central
standard time on Tuesday, December 11, 2018. You can visit our website at
www.nfbi.org or click directly for the application

Here.
<http://nfbi.org/2019-washington-seminar-financial-assistance-request-form>

I am excited to see how many people go to Washington to help educate our
elected officials about our legislative priorities, which will be released
soon. If you have any questions before the deadline, please feel free to
contact me directly. My information is below for your convenience. Let's go
to Washington and build the Federation by advancing the movement through
legislation.

Cordially:

Scott Van Gorp

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.