[Tall-Corn] Support for NFBLA

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 00:02:07 UTC 2019

Good evening NFB of Iowa Family,

 I am sure that many of you have heard, but there was a violent tornado
that tore through Ruston, Louisiana early yesterday morning. This left many
homes and businesses severely damaged, including the homes of many LCB
staff. I thought it would be nice to send the NFB of Louisiana a little
something to tell them we are thinking of them. For whomever is interested,
I’ll be asking for short videos (10-15 seconds) from NFBI members. These
short videos are just intended to say a little something to their affiliate
members and send some kind words. No pressure at all but if you would like
to send a video, please text it to me by Sunday at  noon. 515-783-4522. Be
sure to introduce yourself at the beginning of your message!

Thanks all,

Katy

--
Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Vice President | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
515.783.4522 | president.iabs at gmail.com