[Tall-Corn] *****Presidential Alert***** - Email phishing Scams - Please read

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Aug 16 02:38:10 UTC 2019

Good Evening Federation Family:

It has come to my attention over the last couple of days that the email
scammers are at it again!  If you receive an email claiming to be from me
from multiple different addresses requesting payment for business services,
or anything else that may even remotely look suspicious, please let me know
as soon as possible so that we can keep track and hopefully find ways to
mitigate these types of emails. If you have questions on an email you
receive, please verify with me before taking any action on it to make sure I
didn't actually send it. Please let me know if you have any questions or
concerns on this issue. Above all, please do not take action on these
emails! This has happened before, and people have nearly been taken in by
them. Thank you for your attention to this important matter!

Cordially:

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.