[Tall-Corn] State Convention Room Block now Available!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Aug 18 23:49:46 UTC 2019

Good Evening Fellow Federationists:

We are still working on finalizing state convention details, but the
contract has been signed an the room block is now available for reservations
at the Holiday Inn and Suites Des Moines Northwest in Urbandale for our
convention from October 25-27, 2019. You can reserve rooms for the nights of
October 24th, 25th, and 26th at the convention rate of $83.00 plus tax which
at present is 12%. The room reservation deadline is October 3, 2019. You can
reserve your room using one of the following methods.

Call the hotel directly at (515) 2784755 or the worldwide reservations
number 800-HOLIDAy (800-465-4329) and mention  you are making reservations
for the 2019 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa. Our
group code is NFB. You can also make reservations by visiting

 <http://www.holidayinn.com/desmoinesia> www.holidayinn.com/desmoinesia

 The group code for web reservations is also NFB

We are still working on registration and meal  pricing and hope to have that
out very soon as well as methods for submitting convention registrations. I
am working on the convention program, so if you have any ideas of things
you'd like to see included, please get those to me as soon as possible!

I will have more convention announcements coming later this week, so stay
tuned! Let's make this convention one to remember! I look forward to seeing
all of you there!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.