[Tall-Corn] H.R.3929: Contact Your Congressman Today

Michael Barber m.barber817 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:43:06 UTC 2019

H.R.3929, the Greater Access through Independence and Nonvisual Access Technology Act (GAIN) was introduced late in July.  If you have not contacted your Congressman and asked them to co-sponsor this important piece of legislation as I have, I encourage you to do so.  I hope we can get Iowa’s entire Congressional delegaation on board.  Call (202) 224-3121 and ask for your Congressman’s office.  I did that and was promised that she will be looking at this bill.  I explained how important this bill was for people with Diabetes and other lefe and death medical issues.

Thanks.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber