[Tall-Corn] FW: H.R.3929: Contact Your Congressman Today

svangorp at nfbi.org svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Aug 29 02:22:48 UTC 2019

FYI. Some of you have already seen this, but many likely haven't. Thanks Michael for sending this on! Let's get as many of the Iowa delegation on board as we can!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.