[Tall-Corn] Warm holiday greetings!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Dec 20 03:09:32 UTC 2019

Good Evening Federation Family:

As you go throughout this busy time of year, I wanted to take a moment to
wish all of you a safe and happy holiday season. It's been a busy year in
Iowa, and we've made some great strides in building membership in the
Federation, strengthening the movement, and helping blind people in Iowa
live the lives we all want. I hope you take some time over the coming days
for reflection, relaxation, and I hope you take the opportunity to spend
quality time with people you care about. I will be doing that over the next
few days, but I am still accessible by phone, text, or email. Happy
holidays, and talk with you all next year if not before!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.