[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Engineer Your Summer! Announcing STEM Program for Blind and Low-Vision Teens (Text available in Spanish)

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Feb 24 04:45:09 UTC 2019

Resending this since I forgot to change the account it was coming from, so Gmail users were left out unintentionally!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.