[Tall-Corn] 2019 NABS Mentorship Program

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Mon May 13 01:03:38 UTC 2019

Good evening NFBI Family,

First, Happy Mother’s Day to all of the loving and compassionate women in
our affiliate. We are so thankful for all you do both inside and outside of
the Federation.

Second, I have some important information to share with you all from the
National Association of Blind Students.
If you are attending the NFB National Convention this summer, please
consider participating in the NABS Mentorship Program. You do not have to
be a student to participate!!! We are looking for seasoned convention
attendees who are interested in pouring into our emerging leaders in a
unique way. We are also looking for students who are interested in being
matched with a mentor who can show them the ropes and help them get
connected. The application for both mentors and mentees is included below.
The application deadline is June 11th. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me.

Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSde7w76bUBb9PowhqQtLtma8baC-rMpydejQzO3tuh8D1pY0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks in advance for your help,

Katy
--
Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Vice President | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa
515.783.4522 | president.iabs at gmail.com