[Tall-Corn] FW: [DSM-Iowa] Fwd: [NCUEB] Survey: Flattening the Inaccessibility Curve

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Apr 7 01:02:37 UTC 2020

FYI. Thanks Mike for sending this to the Des Moines chapter!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.