[Tall-Corn] FW: {Disarmed} New Presidential Release Available

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Aug 4 02:34:33 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family:

This release isn’t live, but it’s full of valuable information! Please take a listen before this month’s chapter meetings if you are able to!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.