[Tall-Corn] FW: New FAQ for the Young Adult Transition Program

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sat Aug 15 23:20:21 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family::

I wanted to share this for those who may not have seen it yet since I know
questions have been coming up regarding the new Young Adult Transition
program at the Iowa Department for the Blind. Please see below and feel free
to reach out to the contacts listed if there are any further questions.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.