[Tall-Corn] Save the date- National Federation of the Blind of Iowa State Convention

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sat Aug 15 23:50:06 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family:

After careful consideration from the Board of Directors, and a great deal of
input from our members, The 2020 state convention of the National Federation
of the Blind of Iowa will be going virtual! The convention dates are set for
October 30 and 31, and the location is anywhere and everywhere! You will
note the dates do not include November 1 as originally planned as we are
going to be able to shorten convention activities into Friday and Saturday.
Please make plans to participate in our first ever virtual state convention!
If you have any items you would like to see on the convention agenda, please
get those to me as soon as possible! More details will be shared as they
become available. Let's make this year's convention one to remember!

Please feel free to reach out if there are any questions!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.