[Tall-Corn] FW: Get a 14-cell Braille display and a 40-cell Braille display for $2875.00

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Thu Dec 3 20:55:03 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Normally I wouldn't just put something out on this list that is promoting a
specific company. In this case I have done it because Pat has a long history
of working with the NFBI and this is promoting a new piece of technopogy.

I don't need to remind you that I am forwarding this to the this list.

Bob Ray