[Tall-Corn] Loren Wakefield

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Dec 15 11:21:42 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family:

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you this morning to announce the
death of Loren Wakefield from Waukee, Iowa on December 13, 2020. Loren was
most recently a member of the At Large chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of Iowa. Loren also previously served as president of the chapter
in Waterloo as well. We in the National federation of the Blind of Iowa send
our condolences  to Loren's family during this difficult time. I encourage
all of us to keep his family in our thoughts and prayers.

I will share his obituary and service information once everything is
available.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.