[Tall-Corn] FW: Friends Board Challenge

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Dec 30 02:00:45 UTC 2020

FYI. Thanks Don and Jim. Some of you have already seen this, but wanted to
send to the rest.

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.