[Tall-Corn] FW: [NFB-Conventions] Recorded Tutorials from Maryland Zoom Training

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Jul 14 01:28:28 UTC 2020

I'm sending this along as it may help some navigate the Zoom platform as
convention is ready to kick off!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.