[Tall-Corn] *****Urgent Alert from the President of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa*****

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Jul 14 01:42:46 UTC 2020

Good Evening Federation Family:

It has come to my attention a couple of times today that people are again
posing as me asking for money. I have alerted our webmaster in case
information is being mined from our website. In any event, if you receive a
suspicious email or text from someone claiming to be me or any other
Federation leader, rest assured it is a scam and report it to me at once. I
will be working with our national organization to see if there is still a
way to report these incidents and we will be working to make sure the
integrity of our website has not been compromised in any way. Thank you for
your attention to this matter!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.