[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert June 19, 2020

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sat Jun 20 04:13:52 UTC 2020

Good evening Fellow Federationists:

Great news! We’ve reached 101 cosponsors in the house for ATAA! We still need two more in the Senate, and we have no one from Iowa on either side. I urge everyone to contact your representative and both senators to get this moving. There’s never been a better time to tack this on to a much needed measure than now! See John’s note below. Thanks!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.