[Tall-Corn] Door Prizes for state convention

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Oct 8 13:23:31 UTC 2020

Good Morning Federation Family:

Attached is a letter from our door prize coordinator, Chelsea Page,
regarding door prizes for this year's state convention. Due to the virtual
nature of convention this year, we are handling door prizes a bit
differently. I have also pasted the text of the letter below for those who
do not have access to attachments. If you are going to get door prizes from
businesses, our affiliate's tax EIN is also included in this letter in case
they need it, but it should only be provided upon request. We would like to
have as many door prizes as possible in by October 25, 2020. If you are
unable to get the prize itself in by that date, please let us know what the
prize is going to be and it can be distributed to the winners once it comes
in. We'll be keeping a list of door prizes and the names of winners will
also be tracked so that we can match them up. Please feel free to reach out
to Chelsea with any questions! I look forward to seeing what door prize
ideas people come up with!

To Whom It May Concern:

               The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is seeking your
support in the area of door prizes for our 2020 State convention.

               The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community
of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's
blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.

               Our convention will take place October 30th and 31st anywhere
and everywhere and it promises to be packed full of information!

               Due to us having convention virtually this year, door prizes
will be handled differently than they were in the past.

*	If a check is made out to go towards door prizes, this MUST be noted
clearly on the check and mailed to the NFBI affiliate's p.o. box.
*	If gift cards are donated, they can either be sent electronically or
shipped to the affiliate p.o. box.

The p.o. box address is:

P.O. Box 93071
Des Moines, Iowa 50393

               We are a 501C3 organization and our tax ID number is
42-6062037

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 601-618-5170 or via
email at cpage at nfbi.org <mailto:cpage at nfbi.org> .

               Thanks for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Chelsea Page