[Tall-Corn] rotomatic rule

Mick mfixsen at iowatelecom.net
Sun Aug 29 13:47:14 UTC 2021

The Rotomatic was manufactured by local machine shops under contract with
the IDB  to produce a certain number of units at any given time. They were
never commercially produced. I would think the IDB could give any they have
left to persons needing them, since they were paid for a long time ago. A
person could always make a donation to the IDB in gratitude of receiving
one. I also believe the NFB had some made decades ago, but have not had any
for very many years. One could have a set made at any competent machine
shop.