[Tall-Corn] Midwest Student Seminar for 2021

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Feb 25 02:12:18 UTC 2021

I forgot to mention this is being put on virtually by NABBS. I'm going to
attempt to attach the flyer and hope it doesn't get stripped out.

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.