[Tall-Corn] Support IABS: Order Your Braille Valentines Today!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:42:48 UTC 2021

Good afternoon, Iowa affiliate membership!
Dropping into your inboxes with a gentle reminder to place your orders for Braille Valentines sooner than later. You’ve officially got two weeks left to place an order, which includes filling out the form linked below and submitting your payment.
Did we mention we’ve decided to throw in a super deal? Now and until the end of the month, if you order four Valentines, you get the fifth one free!
Don’t delay; order today.
We cannot wait to share love and braille literacy with you and yours during the start of 2021!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOAngjC58epu2EJiBuGPmtWnCqAo0iE_vWUMRMHnKrmhAdfA/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOAngjC58epu2EJiBuGPmtWnCqAo0iE_vWUMRMHnKrmhAdfA/viewform>
Questions? Email IABS President, Elizabeth Rouse at elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com>.
Best,
Elizabeth