[Tall-Corn] FW: [DSM-Iowa] How-To Tuesday!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sun Jan 17 04:11:15 UTC 2021

Another great presentation around the corner! See the below note from
Sharonda.

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.