[Tall-Corn] Resolutions for consideration

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Jul 8 13:30:23 UTC 2021

Good Morning Federation Family:

As I and others have shared throughout our time leading up to and including
convention, we have the opportunity to review and discuss resolutions at our
caucus tomorrow since this will be the only real chance that I as your
convention delegate will have to get a sense of the delegation's feelings on
things. Please take a look at the resolutions passed by the resolutions
committee last night at

https://nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/resolutions/2021-proposed-res
olutions

In addition, we will also be considering the board resolution to create the

Federation SAFE Fund
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21981&qid=5640001>

At this year's convention. I encourage all of us to look at this resolution
carefully and thoughtfully and be prepared to respond when the time comes to
vote on it. If you are eligible to vote, you should have received
information on how to do so and it will be repeated throughout the general
sessions as well. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Please reach out
if there are any questions.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.