[Tall-Corn] Info for Those interesting in ham radio

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Mon Jul 12 15:27:07 UTC 2021

When we did the How To Tuesday class on ham radio there was some interest in
classes for getting started in the hobby. I didn't mention at the time that
there is an organization that does have training materials. I didn't know if
they had updated their materials but they have. That organization is
HANDIHAM.ORG. They have a membership dues of $15.00 a year which entitles a
person to take any of their classes and to download any of the material they
have on their website. Scott and I have both used materials from HANDIHAM
and it is quite well-done. I even went to one of their radio camps about ten
years ago. It was interesting and for the most part was quite enjoyable.

If you wish to have more information about their current offerings you may
go to their website at

Handiham.org

And read their materials and sign up if are interested. I just renewed my
membership since I can't recall when it was due again.

They are currently doing a ZOOM class on getting a Technician license but it
is also available on MP3 files.

If you have further questions you may contact me off list at

rjray at q.com <mailto:rjray at q.com>

Bob