[Tall-Corn] FW: Share Your Voting Story by 5 p.m. ET on July 16

svangorp at nfbi.org svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Jul 16 00:50:33 UTC 2021

Good Evening Federation Family:

As noted below, the national organization just got the below information yesterday, and I just got it moments ago, so this is extremely time-sensitive. If you wish to contribute stories for this project, please do so by 4PM central tomorrow! In the meantime, I will have more information on voting rights efforts specific to Iowa this weekend along with a call to action. Please reach out if there are any questions!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.