[Tall-Corn] FW: Trade in your Apex or your Vario Ultra for the Humanware 20-cell Bi 20X

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Wed Jun 2 16:01:40 UTC 2021

Below is a message from Patrick Fisher from Nanopac. I haven't read the
whole message but there is one fact that you may want to consider. The BI
20X is the same basic machine as the E-reader that many of us are already
using. The only additions would be the fact that it has an editor and more
capabilities coming soon.

Bob Ray