[Tall-Corn] Join the IABS March Membership Call: Monday, March 8 at 7 PM CST

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:09:01 UTC 2021

Hello Iowa affiliate membership!

I hope this message finds you all safe and healthy during the third month of
2021. Hard to believe it's already March, isn't it?

I'm dropping into your inboxes to invite you all to the March membership
meeting of the Iowa Association of Blind Students, happening Monday, March 8
at 8:00 PM CST. We'll be listening to a podcast episode dedicated to the
topic of goal setting and partaking in a discussion about our own personal
and professional goals. All members are welcome as goal setting is relevant
to both current and former students as well as life-long learners.

You can join us using the following info:

Topic: IABS March Membership Meeting

Time: Mar 8, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/97134034329?pwd=THRvMUlwR2ptZTM4dWxGR2xFMWJaUT09

Meeting ID: 971 3403 4329

Passcode: 800877

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,97134034329# US (Houston)

+12532158782,,97134034329# US (Tacoma)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions leading up to the call.
Hope to see you there!

Elizabeth