[Tall-Corn] FW: [DSM-Iowa] FW: SB 53

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Mar 5 03:33:42 UTC 2021

Please see the message below from Michael Barber on our accessible voting
efforts if you haven't already. I encourage all of us to get involved to
help further the cause of truly accessible voting in Iowa. Perhaps, we can
be one of the states that can show the nation that true accessible voting is
not only achievable, but it is our right if we are to be fully functioning
members of society. Please contact your legislators and the Secretary of
State's office as well. Our message is getting out there, we just need to
make sure it hits home for everyone! Michael's letter is below and you can
certainly send something along these lines. Please feel free to reach out if
there are any questions, and we will send updates as they become available.

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.