[Tall-Corn] Iowa Diecast Racers

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 18:43:55 UTC 2021

I created Iowa Diecast Racers, a real pace setter here in our "tall
corn state." Not to sound amazing, but I am the first blind Iowan for
sure to organize a state wide Facebook interest group promoting the
love of diecast racing, the use of 1/64 scale vehicles made of metal
and plastic rolling on standard rubber or plastic tracks. We can use
Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Adventure Force, or whatever other third party
vendors of cars, track accessories, and the means to service and
otherwise modify those diecast vehicles for better racing speed and
appearance. Whether we do the maintenance ourselves or hire a custom
diecast vehicle business, such as Muncle Mike's, Redline Derby,
3DBotMaker,  or others, we can invest in cheap diecast cars or more
expensive models for professional diecast racing and trade show
events. In Iowa, we already have a long standing collector and trade
show Facebook group known as Iowa Diecast Trading Group, that we can
also join and participate, which apparently holds some trade shows in
Central and maybe other parts of Iowa. In Iowa Diecast Racers, we
specialize more in the racing aspects of the diecast hobby/official
sport. I would hope I am not the only blind diecast enthusiast in the
state of Iowa and would gladly welcome other interested blind Iowans
to find Iowa Diecast Racers on Facebook. Since it's a private Facebook
group, hit that Join button or link and somebody will buzz you
in.--Wade