[Tall-Corn] FW: Double Your Support in Honor of Accessibility

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu May 20 23:39:00 UTC 2021

See below. We are only about half way to the $25,000 goal, and we are not on track at the current pace to get there by end of this week. If you can donate, please do so. It will also count toward the Give20 campaign for national convention!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.