[Tall-Corn] Join Us for Family Feud Tomorrow Night!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:15:00 UTC 2021

Hello, Iowa Affiliate membership,

We in IABS hope you’ve had a relaxing and rejuvenating weekend thus far,
and we also hope all the energy you’ve built back up will be fueled into a
competitive and fun game of Family Feud with the Iowa Association of Blind
students, taking place on Monday, May 24 at 7 PM CST.

We will sort all attendees into families and explain the rules shortly
after 7, so please arrive as on-time as possible.

You can join us using the following information:

Topic: IABS Salute to Summer

Time: May 24, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95456050288?pwd=d0UvNDlWSXFSaEVrVk1GWngrcm9zQT09

Meeting ID: 954 5605 0288

Passcode: 061055

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,95456050288# US (New York)

+13017158592,,95456050288# US (Washington DC)

Contact IABS President, Elizabeth Rouse, with questions about the event.

Hope to see you there!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse