[Tall-Corn] FW: Join Us for Family Feud Tomorrow Night!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Mon May 24 02:16:08 UTC 2021

Another reminder for tomorrow. I know I’m looking forward to it!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.