[Tall-Corn] saturday evening after banquet

Intesar idsummerlove at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 03:19:10 UTC 2021

Hello Lori, yes you can get off the list by going to the end of any of the tall corn list and it will be an option to unsubscribe and you can click on that. Maybe you would need to do it couple of times but then you will be removed off the list. It does work.  somebody else had done that before. They wanted to stay a member for the local chapter but they did not want all the state level emails. Good luck. I did check this email and it does have that option toward the end that you can remove your own.

Peace, Intesar

“We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.”  Helen Keller