[Tall-Corn] saturday evening after banquet

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Sat Oct 2 05:13:10 UTC 2021

Lori, We are certainly sorry to see you leave the list but it certainly is your choice.  This is an extremely high volume time because of the convention. If you wish to unsubscribe yourself you may go to the link at the bottom of this message to unsubscribe. If you run into problems doing that get back to me at

rjray at q.com <mailto:rjray at q.com>

and I will see what I can do.

We need good members like you in the Old Cap Chapter.

Bob Ray