[Tall-Corn] This Message is for Richard Webb and Anyone Else Who Would Like to Read It

Pam Quinn pamandpoodles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:48:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

With regard to the e-reader skipping, I've found this to be the only
drawback, and it happens on occasion even when using the thumb keys; it will
skip a line here and there and you'll have to backtrack. Interestingly I've
noticed this started happening since the latest software update, so it was
too late to mention it in the survey. Maybe someone could shed light on
this, maybe recommending a change in some of the settings perhaps?  I
realize this topic belongs on the e-reader list but I'm not on that list and
don't have the info as to how to subscribe. I'd appreciate that info as
well. Thanks.

Pam