[Tall-Corn] [Nfbnet-members-list] Join us for the November Presidential Release, Monday, November 1 at 8 PM ET (CC & Spanish available)

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 22:40:38 UTC 2021

Sorry Richard,

Only the second time I received this and number three counting your
reply, as I often don't receive these messages due to over reactive
filters and what have you. Alas, either we're receiving too many or
two few messages. Fair enough then, I will not share my copy of any
message unless you or anybody else wishes to ask for it. By the way,
(Mr. Electric Spider Productions), long long time and no chat outside
of this list. Fond memories of earlier NFBI and NFB conventions in
person.

Cheers!

Wade Hemmelrick