[Tall-Corn] Convention door prizes

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Sep 3 15:58:33 UTC 2021

Good Morning Federation Family:

Attached is the information on convention door prizes an how they should be
handled. I have also pasted it below for your convenience. As in past years,
please only provide the affiliate's EIN number if requested when soliciting
for prizes. Please reach out to Chelsea Van Gorp if there are any questions
on this. Her information is contained in the letter. Let's get some great
door prizes to help make this an exciting convention in 2021!

To Whom It May Concern:

               The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is seeking your
support in the area of door prizes for our 2021 State convention.

               The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community
of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's
blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.

               Our convention will take place October 1st and 2nd, anywhere
and everywhere, and it promises to be packed full of information!

               Due to us having convention virtually this year, door prizes
will be handled differently than they were in the past.

*	If a check is made out to go towards door prizes, this MUST be noted
clearly on the check and mailed to the NFBI affiliate's p.o. box.
*	If gift cards are donated, they can either be sent electronically or
shipped to the affiliate p.o. box.

The p.o. box address is:

P.O. Box 93071
Des Moines, Iowa 50393

               We are a 501C3 organization and our tax ID number is
42-6062037

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 601-618-5170 or via
email at cvangorp at nfbi.org <mailto:cvangorp at nfbi.org> .

               Thanks for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Chelsea Van Gorp